Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

Claims that he didn't take anything but his normal supplements.
Pretty sure I heard that the supplements got tested and he was telling the truth. The supplement had a banned substance not named on the label

Hellopplz

Cruz defending his title against Faber at UFC 199 under Rockhold Vs Weidman. Not sure if Faber really deserves a shot but guess if he loses, he'll likely never get another shot at the bantamweight title :-X. Probably only made because of Cruz's rivalry with him.

Dudge

McMoney vs Deizaint tomorrow is going to be different ( all I can say really ). The bookies, the Media, the " experts " all expect a quick result in this one ( I'm not saying it won't be, but Holm beat Rousey, just saying  ;) ) Anyway looking forward to Holm v Tate, and Nunes v Shevchenko (did I spell her name right ). Back on the men, I hope this goes at least 3 rounds, to just make me believe that Conner has it all, and hasn't been groomed by the UFC as many are saying

ps - I like McGregor, and his confidence is something that makes you wonder what's achievable in life with hard work

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Dudge on March 05, 2016, 09:39:03 PM
McMoney vs Deizaint tomorrow is going to be different ( all I can say really ). The bookies, the Media, the " experts " all expect a quick result in this one ( I'm not saying it won't be, but Holm beat Rousey, just saying  ;) ) Anyway looking forward to Holm v Tate, and Nunes v Shevchenko (did I spell her name right ). Back on the men, I hope this goes at least 3 rounds, to just make me believe that Conner has it all, and hasn't been groomed by the UFC as many are saying

ps - I like McGregor, and his confidence is something that makes you wonder what's achievable in life with hard work
Diaz wont come forward so it wont be quick imo, late in the 2nd round or early in the 3rd, gotta work the leg kicks and abdomen ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 06, 2016, 12:22:40 PM
Quote from: Dudge on March 05, 2016, 09:39:03 PM

Diaz wont come forward so it wont be quick imo, late in the 2nd round or early in the 3rd, gotta work the leg kicks and abdomen ;)
Just seen an interview with Conor and he eluded to smashing his weak mid section ;)

DazBurg

well dunno why but i think some big upsets in store
i got a bet with Diaz and tate winning

also had sanchez (whoas writing this fought and won)
plus like 4 more and lombard next week as well

DazBurg

BOOM
Taleb 3 for 3 so far

glad he won for my bet and that Silva done the dirty (for those who didn't see)
after Taleb put him down and landed a hammer fist when it got back up Silva put his fist out like a touch gloves as taleb leans n to touch gloves Silva throws a big left hook

DazBurg

Brandon thatch
you lost me my multi
learn some friggin ground defense

DazBurg

so i ended up putting another $5 on tate + Diaz to win
so i won $75
but mean Brandon Thatch cost me like $1500

(not sure the exact amount as i had lombard next week in that multi with him included if all won payout was just over 2'g but his a 1.70 fav so figure about 1500 if i cashed out)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on March 06, 2016, 06:00:11 PM
so i won $75

(not sure the exact amount as i had lombard next week in that multi with him included if all won payout was just over 2'g but his a 1.70 fav so figure about 1500 if i cashed out)
bloody hell bloke :o

He didnt kick the leg, he didnt kick the abdomen and he got paid the ultimate price...

DazBurg

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 06, 2016, 06:09:07 PM
so i won $75

He didnt kick the leg, he didnt kick the abdomen and he got paid the ultimate price...

yeah spewing
i had sanchez, miranda, taleb, thatch, anderson, tate & Diaz

so after thatch lost i was like i'm still putting another $5 on tate + Diaz as the only reason i done a multi was i had a feeling both would get the upset wins

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on March 06, 2016, 06:13:46 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 06, 2016, 06:09:07 PM
so i won $75

yeah spewing
i had sanchez, miranda, taleb, thatch, anderson, tate & Diaz

so after thatch lost i was like i'm still putting another $5 on tate + Diaz as the only reason i done a multi was i had a feeling both would get the upset wins
was on Tate, the McNuggets bet busted me hard though, didnt think he was that dumb...

Dudge

Sorry to say, but that was one of the quickest and weakest tap outs iv'e seen. Especially  from a bloke who said after his first  two  losses due to submissions, they would have to carry him out haha

Jay

The same gameplan Holm had for Ronda wasn't as effective vs a smarter fighter. Tate was patient and took her opportunity, pretty impressive.

As for Mcgregor, I think his confidence got the better of him. You just can't go up that much in weight.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on March 06, 2016, 07:37:52 PM
The same gameplan Holm had for Ronda wasn't as effective vs a smarter fighter. Tate was patient and took her opportunity, pretty impressive.

As for Mcgregor, I think his confidence got the better of him. You just can't go up that much in weight.
nah it was believing his own bullshower, he never kicked the leg or worked the abdomen he tried to blow a bigger guy out the water and he got found out, if your ground game is that weak protect it with smart fighting, not acting like Diego Sanchez

Quote from: Dudge on March 06, 2016, 07:10:58 PM
Sorry to say, but that was one of the quickest and weakest tap outs iv'e seen. Especially  from a bloke who said after his first  two  losses due to submissions, they would have to carry him out haha
after the mendes fight i thought he showed heart, i take that back... :-X