Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 25, 2016, 04:13:33 PM
Apparently the presser today was great, gonna try and find it now!  ;D

Highlights. http://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-196-McGregor-vs-Diaz-Press-Conference-Highlights

Ahahaha, Nates a cholo gangsta!  ;D

jvalles69

Oh man this if gonna be good! Nate, "I fight grown men not midgets"!  :D

jvalles69

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 25, 2016, 04:19:58 PM

Highlights. http://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-196-McGregor-vs-Diaz-Press-Conference-Highlights

that makes gun signs with the right hand and balloon animals with the right ;D ;D ;D

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 26, 2016, 12:30:24 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on February 25, 2016, 04:19:58 PM

that makes gun signs with the right hand and balloon animals with the right ;D ;D ;D

He called Nate a "Fajita" on instagram!  :D

DazBurg

thoughts on silva vs bisping?
I'm with Dana White i think The spider done enough for it should of been same score but Silva's way

rounds 1 & 2 Bisping
Rounds 3 & 4 Silva
it is that 4th one but i thought sila done just enough but was close either way in that round

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on February 28, 2016, 11:49:12 AM
thoughts on silva vs bisping?
I'm with Dana White i think The spider done enough for it should of been same score but Silva's way

rounds 1 & 2 Bisping
Rounds 3 & 4 Silva
it is that 4th one but i thought sila done just enough but was close either way in that round
yeah i had it 48 47 Silva
whole thing was a bloody circus, Bisping spat his mouthguard on purpose to try and slow Silva's momentum then kept pointing at the ref regarding the mouthguard, eventually taking his eyes off Silva and eating a flying knee, then the ref saves him after the bell when he is clearly KTFO, not to mention Silva running off celebrating before the fight was called ::)

Silva did way too much flat footed bullshower, he will get KTFO playing like that

Hellopplz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 28, 2016, 02:36:20 PM
Silva did way too much flat footed bullshower, he will get KTFO playing like that
He was trying to showboat/bait Bisping too much. If he fought seriously, could have taken one of the early rounds. Reminded me of the first Weidman fight, he was just lucky Bisping doesn't have more power as he did land cleanly quite a bit (did knockdown Silva at one point).

It was a close one. Bisping was more active, but Silva landed the harder shots from Round 3 onwards. Given I was going for Bisping after the first round :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 28, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 28, 2016, 02:36:20 PM
He was trying to showboat/bait Bisping too much. If he fought seriously, could have taken one of the early rounds. Reminded me of the first Weidman fight, he was just lucky Bisping doesn't have more power as he did land cleanly quite a bit (did knockdown Silva at one point).

It was a close one. Bisping was more active, but Silva landed the harder shots from Round 3 onwards. Given I was going for Bisping after the first round :P.
yep that stuff is gonna get him hurt against better fighters, even if he evades the punches he has no base to return fire

jvalles69

The only loser in this fight was Bisping's face, apart from the circus this fight was highly entertaining, Silva i still not back to his best, but was a sign that if he's serious he can get back to a title fight.  He barely broke a sweat!

j959

Quote from: valkorum on February 24, 2016, 02:08:10 PM
I might have to create a new twitter account and just follow Diaz and McGregor - the war of words for this will be insane.
this and +1 ...  ;D

not that McYapYap (and not saying he hasn't backed up his talk to date neither!) needed any more material/another foil but ...  8)   ;)

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 28, 2016, 07:14:20 PM
The only loser in this fight was Bisping's face, apart from the circus this fight was highly entertaining, Silva i still not back to his best, but was a sign that if he's serious he can get back to a title fight.  He barely broke a sweat!
man, I missed the fight ...  :(

I don't think they can seriously give Silva a further title fight with all the PEDs and all jv ...  :-X   :P   ;)

Cookie311993

Rockhold and weidman will knock Silva out if he fights like that. They have the power and speed to really do some damage. Romero has the power but lacks the speed and stamina

jvalles69

Quote from: Cookie311993 on February 29, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
Rockhold and weidman will knock Silva out if he fights like that. They have the power and speed to really do some damage. Romero has the power but lacks the speed and stamina

Agreed, but big props to  40 year old who snapped his leg and made it back to the octagon to put on somewhat entertaining fights!

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 01, 2016, 01:08:18 AM

Agreed, but big props to  40 year old who snapped his leg and made it back to the octagon to put on somewhat entertaining fights!
I sound like the 'moral police' and yes he came back but he tainted his 'legacy' with the PED use/ban/conviction ...  :P   ;)

Romero's been lucky to date in my mind - I still haven't 'forgiven' the 'win' over Kennedy where his corner refused to get him up to start the 3rd (?) rd??  :-X   :P   ;)
Actually, is it Romero having some drug testing concerns atm??

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on March 01, 2016, 02:44:44 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 01, 2016, 01:08:18 AM

I sound like the 'moral police' and yes he came back but he tainted his 'legacy' with the PED use/ban/conviction ...  :P   ;)

Romero's been lucky to date in my mind - I still haven't 'forgiven' the 'win' over Kennedy where his corner refused to get him up to start the 3rd (?) rd??  :-X   :P   ;)
Actually, is it Romero having some drug testing concerns atm??
yep "God's Soldier" is on PED's :D