Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

I dont really know much about the rumble thing other than your post from a while ago J

TBH id prefer to know less about their personal lives, its just entertainment to me

The same way Charlie Sheen appears to be a scumbag in real life wont stop me laughing at 2 and a half men re runs

Id just rather keep it separate, world is getting over analytical and sensitive for my liking, too much dogin' not enough livin'

No slight or attack on anyonelses beliefs or morals its just how im dealing with the current climate, each to their own

j959

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 03, 2016, 11:22:36 AM
I dont really know much about the rumble thing other than your post from a while ago J

TBH id prefer to know less about their personal lives, its just entertainment to me

The same way Charlie Sheen appears to be a scumbag in real life wont stop me laughing at 2 and a half men re runs

Id just rather keep it separate, world is getting over analytical and sensitive for my liking, too much dogin' not enough livin'

No slight or attack on anyonelses beliefs or morals its just how im dealing with the current climate, each to their own
yeah, that is all fair enough mate - I can't take it too far or I wouldn't be able to watch, do, eat, follow, etc anything in life!  :-X   :P   ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on February 05, 2016, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 03, 2016, 11:22:36 AM

yeah, that is all fair enough mate - I can't take it too far or I wouldn't be able to watch, do, eat, follow, etc anything in life!  :-X   :P   ;)
It's a catch 22, social media and technology allows us to meet new people and enjoy their personalities and document life

For famous people the over saturation of these tools must be a nightmare at times, they need to use it to promote their brand, to be successful, look at Buddy Franklin's transition from leaving Hawthorn up until now, hard to ignore as the pressure has gone up he acted out more and became more introverted privately ultimately winding up with his breakdown late last year.

Im certainly not condoning poor actions or solely blaming the over saturation of media and technology.

I do think it effects them though, every person has a camera on their phone, anyone can inbox you on twitter, i don't envy them

jvalles69

Hendricks got upset today by Wonder boy, looks like this guy i destined to get the belt in 2016.  Lawlers been lucky to come away with a few victories.

April double header, Bones vs Cormier and Demetriuos vs Cejudo.  Can't wait!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 07, 2016, 11:33:26 PM
Hendricks got upset today by Wonder boy, looks like this guy i destined to get the belt in 2016.  Lawlers been lucky to come away with a few victories.

April double header, Bones vs Cormier and Demetriuos vs Cejudo.  Can't wait!
Lawler is gonna have his work cut out for him with Thompson, man that guy is long and accurate

RiOtChEsS

Just caught Bellator for the first time

The production was flashy, nicknames for fighters, kind of gimmicky but a pass for sure

BUT the co main events were an absolute joke

Two 40 year old brawlers that couldn't hold their hands up beyond 2 minutes, one falling over with exhaustion to end the fight

Then Two 50 year old's, Shamrock and Gracie, that ends in controversial circumstances involving referee error/fighter giving up

If Dana White caught a headline of went down i bet he and the Fertitta brothers were crying in laughter

jvalles69

Silva vs Bisping coming up this weekend...if Silva can't win this he needs to hang up the gloves!

CM Punk has got his first opponent, but don't think a date has been set.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 23, 2016, 03:48:58 PM
Silva vs Bisping coming up this weekend...if Silva can't win this he needs to hang up the gloves!

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 13, 2016, 12:12:09 PM
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cm-punk/breaking-cm-punk-undergo-back-surgery-4-6-months/

https://www.facebook.com/MMAdaily/videos/933798673342617/

This video is after the face off and prior to pulling out because of his bad back ;D

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 23, 2016, 04:34:14 PM

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cm-punk/breaking-cm-punk-undergo-back-surgery-4-6-months/

This video is after the face off and prior to pulling out because of his bad back ;D

Ah crap!  :(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 23, 2016, 04:39:44 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 23, 2016, 04:34:14 PM

Ah crap!  :(
he isn't doin himself any favors, looks like a complete jackass, in WWE i was big fan of Heel Punk, this is just sad

jvalles69

Damn, RDA has pulled out of the championship match with a broken foot!  Conor is going to be pissed.  Couple of replacements being talked about are Cerrone or Diaz, don't think Conor can cut to featherweight to take on Edgar. :(  Thats 2 belts that have been pulled out on him now.  I wasn't around to watch this one live so kinda happy in a small way that the option will come up again.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 24, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
Damn, RDA has pulled out of the championship match with a broken foot!  Conor is going to be pissed.  Couple of replacements being talked about are Cerrone or Diaz, don't think Conor can cut to featherweight to take on Edgar. :(  Thats 2 belts that have been pulled out on him now.  I wasn't around to watch this one live so kinda happy in a small way that the option will come up again.
Apparently Edgar is dealing with an injury anyway and can't do

I honestly dont care to see Cerrone or Diaz against him, he would waste them anyway

I cant see McGregor letting this upset his grand plans too much

Maybe the UFC put up the Number 1 contender Vs Conor for an Interim Belt as a broken foot is gonna take a heap of time to heal ;)

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 24, 2016, 01:20:58 PM

I honestly dont care to see Cerrone or Diaz against him, he would waste them anyway

Maybe the UFC put up the Number 1 contender Vs Conor for an Interim Belt as a broken foot is gonna take a heap of time to heal ;)

Who would that be though, Pettis?  Maybe the guy will go up another divi and take on the belt holder, haha!

jvalles69

These Brazilians are sneaky barbies though, wouldn't take much to just chuck a cast on his leg if he's not ready for the fight, I wanna see x-rays!  :o

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 24, 2016, 01:24:31 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 24, 2016, 01:20:58 PM

Who would that be though, Pettis?  Maybe the guy will go up another divi and take on the belt holder, haha!
Pettis coming off a loss cant be him

1   Eddie Alvarez
2   Khabib Nurmagomedov
either of these two, id say Alvarez makes the most sense as he has been fighting recently and just beat Pettis who is 3