Dillashaw
Pettis
Browne

Rumble
Barnett
Northcutt

not willing to tip the rest?  ;)
too soon ;)

Haha, for what it's worth I agree with your tips, think the Cruz fight will be closer than ppl think he's already getting in Dillashaw's head, but have we seen Cruz's best over 2 years ago?  It's been a while with all the injuries.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 16, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on January 15, 2016, 04:00:11 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on January 15, 2016, 02:07:13 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on January 15, 2016, 01:59:07 AM
Winners...
Dillashaw
Pettis
Browne

Rumble
Barnett
Northcutt

not willing to tip the rest?  ;)
too soon ;)

Haha, for what it's worth I agree with your tips, think the Cruz fight will be closer than ppl think he's already getting in Dillashaw's head, but have we seen Cruz's best over 2 years ago?  It's been a while with all the injuries.
even peak Cruz Vs Dillashaw which im basing it on i think TJ KO's him, if it goes the distance TJ will win "octagon control"

i dont think Cruz has enough power to stop him unless Dillashaw runs into 1, that said TJ's elusiveness is elite right now

Hellopplz

I'd love to see a Cruz win! He was phenomenal back in the day and even when he last fought Mizugaki. TJ has really grown and has more power than Cruz, but his countering and footwork is based of Cruz. Interested to see how Cruz returns as so many surgeries and time off :(.

I agree with Riot's tips, although I'd like to see Cruz and even Bader win their matches :P. Sucker for an underdog ;D.

RiOtChEsS

Worst flowerin decision i have ever witnessed

When a fighter comes forward making the fight "octagon control" and out strikes his opponent

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-boston-2016?id=

Yet loses on a split decision with one judge scoring it 49 to 46, i wanna vomit, TJ was robbed

If Dominick Cruz fought Dominick Cruz nobody would do shower

If you come forward for 95% of the fight and out strike your opponent you should win every time

Cruz's takedown's were flower all as illustrated in time of control, TJ went down and got straight back up >:(

Cookie311993

I don't get the judges scorecards. 48-47 Cruz, 49-46 Dillashaw, 49-46 Cruz.
I don't agree with those last 2 scores, as the fight wasn't that 1 sided for either fighter.
I had it 48-47 Dillashaw

Hellopplz

I had last 2 rounds for TJ while rounds 2/3 for Cruz. I had it 48-47 in Cruz's favour but may be biased. Can't see the fight either way being 49-46 either Cookie. It was a close one.

TJ certainly was the aggressor but was also missing a heap of shots, so may have gone against him there. Cruz let TJ attack and then picked his strikes, think he's always done that. When TJ stopped moving as much, Cruz went on the offence, even if he was bouncing around, still tried to attack.

It was a tough one to score as TJ was the aggressor and landed heavy shots, but he also missed alot while Cruz countered well which was his gameplan.

DazBurg

didn't really get to see much of it but what i saw it was close
but going by stats in the lawler vs condit one they say close one so benefit goes with the champ

yet this is the close one and the benefit goes to challenger?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on January 18, 2016, 06:39:49 PM
but going by stats in the lawler vs condit one they say close one so benefit goes with the champ

Lawler was outstruck by more than double in total strikes, Condit won that fight and TJ wins that fight

Your right guys 49-46 is ridiculous by both judges

If both guys adopt Cruz's strategy who wins??? not the flowering fans that is for sure, bunch of ballerina's barely touching

You have to reward the guy coming forward in an even fight fight, he is making the action, pressing the reactions of the other fighter

If you dont then why come forward? seriously any fighter why come forward...

DazBurg

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on January 18, 2016, 07:39:43 PM

Lawler was outstruck by more than double in total strikes, Condit won that fight and TJ wins that fight

If both guys adopt Cruz's strategy who wins??? not the flowering fans that is for sure, bunch of ballerina's barely touching

You have to reward the guy coming forward in an even fight fight, he is making the action, pressing the reactions of the other fighter

oh i agree Condit won that fight but just saying using stats (as i didn't see very much of TJ vs Cruz)

so the reason  they reckon Lawler won was he was more dangerous looking and they say in a tight fight the benefit needs to go to the champ

so what happened different then that fight to suddenly give the benefit to the challenger

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on January 18, 2016, 09:13:32 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on January 18, 2016, 07:39:43 PM

oh i agree Condit won that fight but just saying using stats (as i didn't see very much of TJ vs Cruz)

so the reason  they reckon Lawler won was he was more dangerous looking and they say in a tight fight the benefit needs to go to the champ

so what happened different then that fight to suddenly give the benefit to the challenger
It's sad really, i can't even be happy for Cruz which is an amazing comeback story

The judging needs to be addressed, even after a night to sleep on it and watch the fight again i feel the same way

jvalles69

Haven't even had a chance to watch the main event, every time I record the events on fox, then cut out at the final fight, flower!!!!!!  >:(

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 19, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
Haven't even had a chance to watch the main event, every time I record the events on fox, then cut out at the final fight, flower!!!!!!  >:(
easily fixed mate! just record the next program. it's something that you might forget the first few times but then you'll end up never forgetting

jvalles69

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 19, 2016, 03:06:55 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on January 19, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
easily fixed mate! just record the next program. it's something that you might forget the first few times but then you'll end up never forgetting

Yep, and I know this, and its the first time I forgot to do it as I was in a rush getting out of the house.  :(  Will have to wait till the DL has finished.