Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

that was flowerin sick. everyone I watched it with just flowerin erupted

RiOtChEsS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hmfzFh56Vo&feature=youtu.be

In the video above, Rousey told Jimmy Fallon on Oct. 7 that Holm was probably going to,
"keep far away from me and keep me frustrated to a point where I’ll make a mistake and she’ll try to kick me in the head â€" but it’s not going to go like that.”

Rousey should have listened to her own advice and been prepared, because that is exactly the way it played out.

RiOtChEsS

can you believe there are conspiracy theorists out there claiming Ronda threw the fight ???

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on November 20, 2015, 03:20:01 PM
can you believe there are conspiracy theorists out there claiming Ronda threw the fight ???
yeah I can believe that, there are some brain dead morons out there always looking to spread their brain deadedness. people are stupid  :-\

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on November 20, 2015, 04:33:23 PM
yeah I can believe that, there are some brain dead morons out there always looking to spread their brain deadedness. people are stupid  :-\
haha yes well, you've got me there :D

jvalles69

Who else?  I've only heard the guy Taz from WWE.  She didn't throw the fight, got hit in the face unexpectedly with some sweet chin music.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 20, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

Who else?  I've only heard the guy Taz from WWE.  She didn't throw the fight, got hit in the face unexpectedly with some sweet chin music.
its on an MMA page on FB

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on November 20, 2015, 05:43:38 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on November 20, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

its on an MMA page on FB
nova969

Jay

Haha yeah because I'm sure Ronda was stoked at the idea of being embarrassed after all the trash she talked and then getting a knockout kick to the head  :-X

I do get the feeling that Dana White thought Holm had a very good chance of winning though, and that a loss for Rousey would cause some shower to go down and make the rematch epic.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on November 20, 2015, 05:56:52 PM
Haha yeah because I'm sure Ronda was stoked at the idea of being embarrassed after all the trash she talked and then getting a knockout kick to the head  :-X

I do get the feeling that Dana White thought Holm had a very good chance of winning though, and that a loss for Rousey would cause some shower to go down and make the rematch epic.
if she takes it, fame is calling :-X

jvalles69

Not long before we finally get to see McGregor vs Aldo, this fight is going to be epic!  Heard Aldo say "I'm going to kill that mutha flowerer" lol!

RiOtChEsS

if the fight happened when it was first made Aldo would have won, Connor has had so much extra time to work on his flaws and is ascending while Aldo hit his ceiling years ago and is trying not to decline, i think Connor takes him out :-X

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on November 25, 2015, 01:02:36 AM
if the fight happened when it was first made Aldo would have won, Connor has had so much extra time to work on his flaws and is ascending while Aldo hit his ceiling years ago and is trying not to decline, i think Connor takes him out :-X

Stand up I agree, Connor is the hardest hitter in his division, but if it goes to ground I don't think he'll last, Aldo is no slouch in the striking department either.  Think of this, if Connor wins, his mouth moves a million times faster, I won't be able to stand that!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 25, 2015, 02:44:55 PM

Stand up I agree, Connor is the hardest hitter in his division, but if it goes to ground I don't think he'll last, Aldo is no slouch in the striking department either.  Think of this, if Connor wins, his mouth moves a million times faster, I won't be able to stand that!
his ground game would have been addressed after Mendes exposed it (5 months ago)
Aldo lacks reach to get off his striking game
Connor controls distance really well
Aldo is emotional about fighting Connor, we've seen how that pans out for fighters
leads me to the conclusion Connor will knock him out

yep your right he does run his mouth, i doubt it would stop if he lost anyway, ala Tito Ortiz

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on November 25, 2015, 03:27:54 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on November 25, 2015, 02:44:55 PM

his ground game would have been addressed after Mendes exposed it (5 months ago)
Aldo lacks reach to get off his striking game
Connor controls distance really well
Aldo is emotional about fighting Connor, we've seen how that pans out for fighters
leads me to the conclusion Connor will knock him out

yep your right he does run his mouth, i doubt it would stop if he lost anyway, ala Tito Ortiz

Been watching the Ultimate Fighter?  He was beaten by Faber in the coaches challenge, wow, he turned so sheepish and was destroyed that he lost, didn't say much for awhile after that.