Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2015, 07:34:34 PM
Edgar vs Faber card on tonight! Prelims start at 10pm and Main Card starts midnight. Thought I'd remind people if they wanted, as it's usually tomorrow afternoon so lucky I checked up early!
Cheers HP will get awn that right now, UFC at night 8)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 16, 2015, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2015, 07:34:34 PM
Edgar vs Faber card on tonight! Prelims start at 10pm and Main Card starts midnight. Thought I'd remind people if they wanted, as it's usually tomorrow afternoon so lucky I checked up early!
Cheers HP will get awn that right now, UFC at night 8)
Faber n Phillipou r both 5/1 :o

RiOtChEsS

w0w delos reyes san???? fight omg 8) 8) 8)

Hellopplz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 17, 2015, 12:21:04 AM
I missed that fight at the end of the prelims :(. Guessing it was good? :o

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 16, 2015, 11:23:39 PM
Yeah, heavy underdogs! I hope Faber can get the win though, going up a weight class to take on Edgar, but he's never lost a non-title fight so I'd like that record to continue ;D.

Hellopplz

Wow, Magny has a great chin and defence on him to survive that onslaught :o :o :o.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 17, 2015, 01:07:29 AM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 17, 2015, 12:21:04 AM
I missed that fight at the end of the prelims :(. Guessing it was good? :o

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 16, 2015, 11:23:39 PM
Yeah, heavy underdogs! I hope Faber can get the win though, going up a weight class to take on Edgar, but he's never lost a non-title fight so I'd like that record to continue ;D.
kind of went according to the odds :(
id missed that fight too but after the Nover fight they replayed it, insane transitions n just an all out scrap 8)

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 17, 2015, 01:45:08 AM
Wow, Magny has a great chin and defence on him to survive that onslaught :o :o :o.
yeah i thought he was in deep trouble after he ate a few early, fighting 5 times a year is very cool 8)

jvalles69

Can't wait for this Sunday! Put bets on Rumble to KO DC in the 1st or 2nd round, and multied Benovides/Browne/Rumble/Belfort, the 4 B's, thats got to be a sign!

jvalles69

Anyone ordering 187 via Main Event?  Still no option to order it and they're still advertising it, god they suck.  >:(

RiOtChEsS

Rumble for sure, he has more power than Jones and he hit DC at will, Rumble has the pure power from any angle that Tyson had when he destroyed Trevor Berbick in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJA9qu1Fr0 one of the purest striking performances ive ever seen.
I dont see Belfort winning, he hasnt fought since he was using the TRT system and i doubt he has the same explosiveness, Weidman is bigger and can neutralize Vitor's attributes imo. Rockhold is the guy that has something for Weidman

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 18, 2015, 05:47:51 PM
Rumble for sure, he has more power than Jones and he hit DC at will, Rumble has the pure power from any angle that Tyson had when he destroyed Trevor Berbick in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJA9qu1Fr0 one of the purest striking performances ive ever seen.
I dont see Belfort winning, he hasnt fought since he was using the TRT system and i doubt he has the same explosiveness, Weidman is bigger and can neutralize Vitor's attributes imo. Rockhold is the guy that has something for Weidman

Belfort has that knockout power that can come from any where though, punch, knee, kick.  Wiedman is the better guy here, but a random KO is not out of the question.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 18, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

Belfort has that knockout power that can come from any where though, punch, knee, kick.  Wiedman is the better guy here, but a random KO is not out of the question.
not out of the question, way less likely without TRT or in Brazil...
look at Vitor's fights without TRT or not in Brazil n the highlights r from wayyyy back in the day, Tito beat him ;D

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 18, 2015, 06:29:40 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 18, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

not out of the question, way less likely without TRT or in Brazil...
look at Vitor's fights without TRT or not in Brazil n the highlights r from wayyyy back in the day, Tito beat him ;D

Either way it'll be an awesome double main event, I think I'm a bit biased against Wiedman though, I find him a bit boring for some reason, not necessarily his fighting style, but him in general.

RiOtChEsS

he doesn't have a winning personality either, his fighting is legit though, big for his class

RiOtChEsS

Just dawned on me that the Rumble Vs Cormier fight is pitting a former Welterweight Vs a former Heavyweight   8) #1st

RiOtChEsS