UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

j959

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 08, 2015, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on March 08, 2015, 12:26:56 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 08, 2015, 10:44:58 AM
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/12416156/ufc-free-hold-fights-octagon-cages-thanks-repeal-victoria-australia-ban
wooooo
yep im eyeing this one off card pending, maybe we meet up at this one ;)
yow! yes if I can afford it!!!  ;)
with rumours of x2 title fights i'm guessing it'll be sold out quick fast.

might nicely dovetail with a Melb Cup carnival trip Marcz??

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on March 10, 2015, 05:20:48 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 08, 2015, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on March 08, 2015, 12:26:56 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 08, 2015, 10:44:58 AM
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/12416156/ufc-free-hold-fights-octagon-cages-thanks-repeal-victoria-australia-ban
wooooo
yep im eyeing this one off card pending, maybe we meet up at this one ;)
yow! yes if I can afford it!!!  ;)
with rumours of x2 title fights i'm guessing it'll be sold out quick fast.

might nicely dovetail with a Melb Cup carnival trip Marcz??
Haw haw yeah Il have to stack my brownie points up until then  :D

Cookie311993

Pettis vs Dos Anjos and I have my cricket grand final  :'( :'( :'(

RiOtChEsS

anyone watch or watching 185? bloody good card, interesting fights too 8)

Hellopplz

I couldn't watch it as had a friend's birthday bang on from 12 onwards. Checked up on the results and wow, did not see a few of those coming :o :o.

Prelims sounded pretty good, all ending in finishes! And half of the main card results went the UFC's way :P. All except for the title fights ;D.

Dos Anjos and Jedrzejczyk owned it from what I read on the play by plays. Controlled like everything and think Jedrz stuffed like 15 or something take downs in 1.5 rounds :o.

Imagine if anybody bet on both the title changes!

RiOtChEsS

Yeah both champions were dominated, with Pettis it was obvious from the first exchange RDA would own him :o

valkorum

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 18, 2015, 06:06:52 PM
Yeah both champions were dominated, with Pettis it was obvious from the first exchange RDA would own him :o

But he couldnt finish him - had to go to a decision after 5 rounds. 

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on March 18, 2015, 06:11:09 PM

yeah he survived, pretty disappointing performance by Pettis, talked himself up as being on another plain, RDA was impressive, smashing BenHen was no fluke, Pettis never looked like sticking a submission either ???

Cookie311993

Im interested to see how Pettis bounces back. He has had enough of the shower talking by Khabib Nurga...........( that Russian guy)

Hellopplz

The last time somebody said "That Russian Guy", they ended up agreeing to fight Rustam Khabilov instead :P.

RiOtChEsS

i love that RDA beat Pettis, flashy guys r entertaining but i love a nuts'n'bolts fighter #Cain #GSP #Rousey

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2015, 10:56:26 PM
The last time somebody said "That Russian Guy", they ended up agreeing to fight Rustam Khabilov instead :P.
ha, ha! that was Benson Henderson from memory ...

j959

Quote from: valkorum on March 18, 2015, 06:11:09 PM

yeah, but still impressive nonetheless - most bookies gave RDA no chance such is Pettis' 'highlight/showreel' bias.
Melendez really gave RDA and Khabib the blue-print to take him down so to speak - I was impressed with RDA's cardio to be honest - watching I thought Showtime would surely get going by the 3rd or 4th round but RDA just kept the pressure going!  :o  8)   ;)

Hellopplz

Quote from: j959 on March 27, 2015, 03:22:23 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2015, 10:56:26 PM
ha, ha! that was Benson Henderson from memory ...
Jorge Masvidal it was! He was on a little win streak so wanted a high profile opponent, then screwed up hahaha. Benson took on anybody after the Pettis loss!