UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

confirmed Dominic Cruz tears ACL in right knee :( :(

jvalles69

Quote from: The BeDazzler on December 23, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

Geez!  This guy can't catch a break!  Is that it for him?  Must be so demoralising to keep having these injuries. :(

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 23, 2014, 05:17:24 PM
Quote from: The BeDazzler on December 23, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

Geez!  This guy can't catch a break!  Is that it for him?  Must be so demoralising to keep having these injuries. :(
I don't think he's that old, wouldn't have thought so ... will be tough but he's done knee rehab before so ...  :-X   :P

DazBurg

pumped for jones vs cormier tomorrow :D :D

Mat0369

Bones is going to destroy him

jvalles69

Bones domination, but DC put up a great fight.  Any watch the press conference?  Jones is absolutely cold blooded.

Mat0369

Jones pretty much had him beat 4 rounds to 1. I didn't think it was the best strategy in making DC chase him, especially after round 2 where he clearly lost after getting tagged multiple times. I could tell what he was trying to do in trying to gas him and make him go to 5. Round 4 rolled around and Jones had the most dominant round of the fight but then almost got clipped late in the 5th. You could see he changed it up come round 3 which they brought up in the post fight. It wasn't his natural fight but what is scary is that he said he never trains between fights and is about to start doing that now.

DazBurg

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 04, 2015, 11:50:40 PM
Bones domination, but DC put up a great fight.  Any watch the press conference?  Jones is absolutely cold blooded.

saw the fight missed the presser what i miss?

edit: jusr reading about jones saying Cormier Is Known to Break When

jvalles69

I can't wait for the Rumble Gustafson fight!  I think ppl rate Gus higher than he actually is, Rumble is a beast and will fight Bones next, you heard it here first folks!  8)

Mat0369

It's because the only person to push Bones has been Gustafsson

RiOtChEsS

DC hooked one leg, went to sweep Bones other leg and it was to far away to reach :o

jvalles69

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 06, 2015, 12:22:12 AM
It's because the only person to push Bones has been Gustafsson

Yeah, and I think it's because Jones didn't anticipate not having his size advantage and I reckon Jones will dominate Gus if they go again because he will be more prepared.

DazBurg

jones tested positive to cocaine and entered rehab

Bill Manspeaker

DazBurg