Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah, Andrews said he heard his shoulder crack or something in his Post-fight interview. Showed heart continuing and then winning!

RiOtChEsS

CrowsFan

So the trials for TUF happened last month. Sadly Rob wasn't picked as one of the four Aussie middleweights to represent us. He is one of two reserves (along with his coach), so if there is an injury before the show starts or during the show he (or his coach) gets to go :)

silloc

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 16, 2013, 08:22:40 PM
So the trials for TUF happened last month. Sadly Rob wasn't picked as one of the four Aussie middleweights to represent us. He is one of two reserves (along with his coach), so if there is an injury before the show starts or during the show he (or his coach) gets to go :)

thats good to know! pretty rare there isn't an injury.

got any insight into who got through? Corey Nelson, Manawaroa, Celtic kid, would like to think they'd be in.
would also like to see dan kelly fight, but i think he's too old.

CrowsFan

Nah not sure who the 4 selected were sorry

silloc

so are they doing exactly the same setup? 4 of each weightclass?

silloc

Also whilst i'm throwing names in; Steven Kennedy, brentin mumford, and lisita and warmachine o'rielly (if they can bulk up)

CrowsFan

It's 8 Aussies vs 8 Canadians. 4 middleweights and 4 welterweights for each country.

Just asked Rob and they won't tell him who was selected. Guess we will just have to wait and see...

silloc

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 16, 2013, 10:12:18 PM
It's 8 Aussies vs 8 Canadians. 4 middleweights and 4 welterweights for each country.

Just asked Rob and they won't tell him who was selected. Guess we will just have to wait and see...

can't wait!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: silloc on October 16, 2013, 09:40:53 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 16, 2013, 08:22:40 PM
thats good to know! pretty rare there isn't an injury.
Unlucky Rob missed out on initial selections but there is still hope he could make it in! Here's hoping in case somebody gets injured.

RiOtChEsS

#UFC166 Best PPV Ever :-X

DazBurg

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2013, 04:05:59 PM
yeah was crazy
as usual was watching and talking to Dom about it on FB
good times  ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
yeah was crazy
good times  ;D

I was standing in my lounge room "Chuck Liddelling" the Melendez Sanchez fight  :o

{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s}

DazBurg

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 20, 2013, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
yeah was crazy
good times  ;D

I was standing in my lounge room "Chuck Liddelling" the Melendez Sanchez fight  :o

{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s}

LOL
gold