Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 27, 2016, 06:16:47 PM
In case either BM or Barra doesn't check the Jesse Hogan Panic Room Thread at Demonland, I took interest at this discussion today... starting from the second post down:

BTW, the intrigue happens a page or so in :P

http://demonland.com/forums/topic/40293-the-jesse-hogan-panic-room-all-contract-talk-here/?page=132

Stopped reading demonland a few weeks ago because I couldn't deal with their shower anymore  :P that's interesting though....I still can't see him being traded

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 27, 2016, 06:24:09 PM
Harsh on Matty Jones IMO

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-09-27/melbourne-makes-first-list-changes

Harsh but pretty much expected, hurts the VFL team a bit though

Hope Grimes can find a new club

tbagrocks

So if Lewis comes in I just le to ask, where do these guys get their midfield time? Assuming Viney, Jones and Lewis at the bounce

Petracca plays! Oliver? Brayshaw? Tyson keeps his midfield spot? Where does Bernie play? Jack Trengove has ability

Then there is the Bugg, Neal-Bullen and Jayden Hunt and Dean Kent isn't the worst. Billy Stretch still a solid ball winner

Just curious as to whom they drop out for Lewis to play? I hope it's not my boy Brayshaw but, he can learn from JL 8)

Edit: Ok Hunt for M Jones

kilbluff1985

Purple 77

Well, I'd pretty much say Trengove is finished, first of all  :-\

Petracca definitely plays as a rotating forward/mid. Dom Tyson, Dean Kent, Billy Stretch and Jayden Hunt are all definitely in the best 22, Lewis won't affect their JS IMO.

Ideally I'd love Bernie to play in the run-with role that got him his B&F, but I reckon he stays as a rotating defender/mid.

Oliver and Brayshaw are probably the most at risk, but really Lewis, Hibberd and even Melksham would be taking the amount of games Ben Kennedy, Tom Bugg & Matt Jones played. 

ANB has a lot of doubt about him whether he can make it in the AFL IMO  :-\ its because his best position is a pure inside mid. Well, just look at those names, he can't getting a game anytime soon.

GoLions

Clayton has been a naughty boy

Purple 77

Sigh, god dammit.

I was just sayin the other day Melbourne don't have any off-field indiscretions since the days of Sylvia  :(

Ricochet

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 15, 2016, 06:43:07 PM
Sigh, god dammit.

I was just sayin the other day Melbourne don't have any off-field indiscretions since the days of Sylvia  :(
High draft pick
a bit chubby

Sylvia 2.0?

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on November 15, 2016, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on November 15, 2016, 06:43:07 PM
Sigh, god dammit.

High draft pick
a bit chubby

Sylvia 2.0?
Has anyone ever seen Sylvia and Oliver in the same room?

Bill Manspeaker

a one week suspension should do the trick

fanTCfool

Kayne Turner got 4 weeks for drink driving. I think Oliver needs to see something in the 2-3 range.

elephants

Drink and drive, BLOODY IDIOT.

Used to love seeing that around the advertising signage back in the day, its probably still there I just dont notice it haha

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on November 16, 2016, 05:23:22 AM
Drink and drive, BLOODY IDIOT.

Used to love seeing that around the advertising signage back in the day, its probably still there I just dont notice it haha
Too pissed now to notice it

Purple 77

Big Mac

WATTSY YOU ABSOLUTE CHAMPION

He'll kick 5 in round 1