DT Round 3 Trades

Started by Koop, April 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Price changes next week boys, what are we looking at?

No issues here outside of an incoming Wingard stinker & Merrett, but I'm not too worried about either.

Only rookies I'm really missing are the WCE trio, Dow to one of them via Garlett might be the only thing I might be tempted to do this week.

crowls

Quote from: Koop on April 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

No issues here outside of an incoming Wingard stinker & Merrett, but I'm not too worried about either.

Only rookies I'm really missing are the WCE trio, Dow to one of them via Garlett might be the only thing I might be tempted to do this week.
which of the wce rookies.   Venebles be able to hold his spot?

Koop

Quote from: crowls on April 01, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
Quote from: Koop on April 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

which of the wce rookies.   Venebles be able to hold his spot?
Not a clue haha. Could just hold and sideways to Cerra after Dow's first rise.

Ringo

not sure as yet, Jack Graham a worry though.

The_Captain

Trade out options.

Sicily
J Graham
Dow

Trade in options?
Bonner
Barry
Danger

Thinking Siciliy to Bonner and Graham to Barry.
Or option 2. Graham to dangerfield and siciliy to bonner?

fanTCfool

Matt Crouch has to depart, Dayne Beams likely to join him.

SydneyRox

I had a weekend from hell and didnt log in to trade so I need to

Trade

Libba and Crouch

Thinking

Danger
Tarranto/Jaeger/$470k

Chelskiman

My main worries are with three premos.  Crisp at least had a decent game getting an 85, but a 74.5 average isn't the start I wanted from him. 

Merrett was hit with a concussion, so it's harsh to judge his average, but a 78 hasn't filled me with any confidence, especially with the likes of Kelly, Coniglio and Gibbs running two of which were in my side all preseason and I failed to start either (Gibbs and Kelly).

Lastly, Hibbo has been dreadful and with Simmo going nuts now would be the time to make the trade if I decide to pull the trigger.

Is it worth going Hibbo > Simmo and Merrett > Coniglio?  Would leave me with $316k for future upgrades as well.

Rusty00

Quote from: Chelskiman on April 06, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
My main worries are with three premos.  Crisp at least had a decent game getting an 85, but a 74.5 average isn't the start I wanted from him. 

Merrett was hit with a concussion, so it's harsh to judge his average, but a 78 hasn't filled me with any confidence, especially with the likes of Kelly, Coniglio and Gibbs running two of which were in my side all preseason and I failed to start either (Gibbs and Kelly).

Lastly, Hibbo has been dreadful and with Simmo going nuts now would be the time to make the trade if I decide to pull the trigger.

Is it worth going Hibbo > Simmo and Merrett > Coniglio?  Would leave me with $316k for future upgrades as well.
Everyone always says, "don't sideways premos - you picked them for a reason" but I feel if you can do it round 3 and make some cash from it, then it helps kick start upgrades to other parts of your team.

Hibberd is a tricky one as his scoring ability seems to have changed a bit, but it's only a 2 game sample size. Maybe he'll continue scoring below average, maybe he won't. It really is a bit of a punt.

I have Merrett and was originally thinking about ditching him, but am probably holding for now. The round 1 score will be out of his cycle next week, so it's really a matter of whether you think he can continue to produce premo scores from now on? (I already have Coniglio though)

I have Redden who hasn't worked out and needs to go, and will probably trade Langdon to Ryan for increased cash generation.

SydneyRox

Yeah of the two I think I would move Hibberd, his role seems to have been effected by Lever, but like rusty said it is a very small sample size.

Which is why I would stick fat with Merrett, kids a gun.

Chelskiman

Cheers, guys.  Upon reflection I'm going to keep both because I don't have either Dom Barry or Nick Holman and I think getting these rookies in is far more important than sideways trading.  By trading out Raynor and Dow I'll be left with $337k, which is actually more than I would of had if I had completed the two sideways trades.

I do think Merrett will bounce back this week, though I have no idea how Hibbo is going to go.  A solid 90 would be nice from him.

Ringo

Lookin at this

Graham to Barry and Dow to Banfield.  Couple of correctional trades and leaves me with $332k in the bank to start upgrading when needed.  Dow and Banfield predicted to rise $140k between them as well hence taking the advantage.

Koop

ZGL to one of Ryan or Gowers will be the only thing I do this week, Treloar on the block though.

Gigantor

Crouch > Conigs
Sicily > Bonner

nas

ZGL to Holman via DPP with Garlett