Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

valkorum

Quote from: Bluke on April 23, 2010, 02:34:29 AM
indeed haha

Just clarifying, I mean a win for Freo not the Weagles :P

Cicjose

Quote from: Bluke on April 21, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
Cicjose, you have no idea. The greatest start to the year your club has ever experienced and your still whinging. You will be 4 - 1 after this round and theres every likelyhood you will beat West Coast and end up 5 - 1. Thats a pretty bloody good start, if your asking for more than that, then your just greedy.

Yes i am greedy for success for a club that has had none but my ramblings will have some merit if we (unlikely this year)

Make the Grand Final against the Saints and if we lose we will look back and say that we need to perform for 4 qtrs to win this and we have to make sure that the team's disposal efficiency is about 95% for the whole game.

valkorum

I may be wrong here, but I dont believe any team is operating at 95% efficiency

Pav29

Thats Harsh expecting Freemantle to beat St.Kilda when they were 2009 Premiership Favs. Fremantle have already put up so many good performances this year and performed well against the Saints. Saints just had the experience.

Cicjose

if carlton win tommorrow and Freo beat Collingwood on Friday we will be the only team to have lost one game and be on top of the table won't that be fun.

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on April 19, 2010, 09:31:56 AM
Freo are flowered we are not good enough and i hope we miss the finals for the dreadful performance we put up against the Saints today

Quote from: Cicjose on May 10, 2010, 11:51:14 AM
if carlton win tommorrow and Freo beat Collingwood on Friday we will be the only team to have lost one game and be on top of the table won't that be fun.

How your tune has changed

Cicjose

i know but i didnt think that we would turn it around so quickly

ossie85

Yes, you definitely broke your 1 game losing streak quickly

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on May 10, 2010, 12:18:48 PM
i know but i didnt think that we would turn it around so quickly

We didnt play badly against the Saints.  To only lose by 15 points was a great effort

Cicjose

we played like shower 2nite so freo will NEVER WIN A FLAG

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on May 15, 2010, 01:50:46 PM
we played like shower 2nite so freo will NEVER WIN A FLAG

Settle down Cicjose - Collingwood are the form side at the moment (I really hate saying that).  It was a good game but they did us in the 3rd quarter.

Cicjose

this happens every year (at least more so in the last 4) they play good footy for a month and when it comes to the crunch and they actually have to win against any semi decent team they play like shower and get smashed

ossie85

Geelong aren't semi-decent?

GG btw

roo boys!

Yeah It goes Cats then Pies.