Main Menu

2012 EXV Rounds

Started by Torpedo10, December 14, 2011, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

EXV Friendlies 2012!!!

Now that Holz has done the Fixture i think it would be good to start challenging each other to play Pre-Season Friendlies. If you aren't doing please post to say so. I would like to start by challenging Ziplock(Vatican Valkyries) for a first round encounter and Hellopplz (Iceland Polar Bears) for a second round encounter.   ;D ;D ;D

Round 1
Spanish Stallions(Torpedo10) v Vatican City Valkyries( Ziplock) Confirmed
Russian Roulette's(nostradamus) v Serbian Eagles( Holzman) Confirmed
Belgian B-Bashers(elephants) v Greek Titans(PowerBug) Confirmed
Swedish Metal( meow meow) v Norwegian Trolls( TheMailman) Confirmed
Scotland's Savage Sons( BGK) v Macedonian Wolves( Scrads) Confirmed
Vatican City Valkyries( Ziplock) v Norwegian Trolls( TheMailman) Confirmed ( Double Up, I will allow it BUT both these teams have to play 2 different squads OR they play 1 squad fto play against both teams they are playing)
Round 2
Spanish Stallions(Torpedo10) v Iceland Polar Bears( Hellopplz) Confirmed
Russian Roulette's(nostradamus) v Vatican City Valkyries( Ziplock) Confirmed
Norwegian Trolls(TheMailman) v Belgian B-Bashers( elephants) Confirmed
Swedish Metal( meow meow) v Serbian Eagles( Holzman) Confirmed
Scotland's Savage Sons( BGK) v Greek Titans( PowerBug) Confirmed

This is how I am setting out the Teams once you post them. Please post them as soon as the teams come out. I will be doing this like the real DT and SC. You post your full team when The Swans v Giants draws comes out and the players from Giants and Swans you have posted in your squad will be final but the others you can change by Posting in the subject of which round it is telling me which players you want to swap. The same thing will happen with the Tigers v Blues game and then full squads will finally come out for most of the games and I will give an lockout at an later time when teams have be posted by on the Friday of the Hawks v Pies Match. Here is an link to find out squads for the AFL: http://www.afl.com.au/Default.aspx

I will need all euros teams posted  by This coming Saturday at 6 PM Melbourne Time which would mean by my calculations.
Vic - 6pm
SA - 5:30pm
Q - 5pm
WA - 4 pm
NSW/ACT - 6pm
Tas - 6pm
NT - 4:30pm
If Anyone from one of these states sees that this is wrong please alert me to it ASAP. I hope that everyone can get there teams in as early as possible so thses times hopefully don't have to come into play because u get teams in earlier.  :)

Position                                           
DEF   
DEF   
DEF   
DEF   
MID   
MID   
MID   
MID   
FWD   
FWD   
FWD   
FWD   
RUC   
INT   
INT   
---            
SUB / EMG 1   
EMG 2   
EMG 3   
EMG 4   
EMG 5   
EMG 6

Ziplock

ok, bring it.

my squad will be slightly underpowered due to ziebells suspension, but I'm up for it :P

meow meow

Whoever thinks they have the best midfield is free to challenge me. I'd like them to intend on playing mids as their 2 bench players, so we can have a 6 on 6 mini challenge between midfields, in addition to the regular match.

nostradamus

I'd like to challenge Zip and Holz to play me in the 2 friendlies

.....Holz has accepted the challenge for round one  :)

....so if you're up for it Zip it'll have to be round 2

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2011, 07:06:30 PM
Whoever thinks they have the best midfield is free to challenge me. I'd like them to intend on playing mids as their 2 bench players, so we can have a 6 on 6 mini challenge between midfields, in addition to the regular match.

Gibbs, Priddis, Cotchin, Swallow, Wells, Scully good enough?  however if wells is out i will have to play Hmac over him. I will chalenge you round 2 as hopefully wells will be up. You may have the stronger mid soon but add shiel and Omera over the years and wathc out.

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on December 14, 2011, 07:10:27 PM

i will take you round 1

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on December 14, 2011, 07:33:46 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 14, 2011, 07:10:27 PM

i will take you round 1

round one it is then  8)

nostradamus

Zip just PM'd me......Rnd 2 of friendlies is the Russian Roulettes vs the Vatican Valkeries

meow meow

Quote from: Holzman on December 14, 2011, 07:33:09 PM

Gibbs, Priddis, Cotchin, Swallow, Wells, Scully good enough?  however if wells is out i will have to play Hmac over him. I will chalenge you round 2 as hopefully wells will be up. You may have the stronger mid soon but add shiel and Omera over the years and wathc out.

Play Shiel as one of your 6 then. I might put Coniglio in my 6, depending on things. 

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2011, 10:41:06 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 14, 2011, 07:33:09 PM

Play Shiel as one of your 6 then. I might put Coniglio in my 6, depending on things.

Actually with roos playing gws I will play him. Do you still want to play me

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 14, 2011, 05:24:09 PM
I would like to start by challenging Ziplock(Vatican Valkyries) for a first round encounter and Hellopplz (Iceland Polar Bears) for a second round encounter.
Yeah, I accept Torpy.

Scrads

Would prefer to just sit out but if someone is desperate for an opponent I will play them

Torpedo10

Anybody else want to play Pre-Season Friendlies? If not please post here or PM me.

Torpedo10

Guys, If you want to organize a Friendly with another euros team please post here ASAP, I will give a date that all Friendlies have to be confirmed by very soon.  :)

TheMailman

Well now I hardly have a forward line so I don't think I'd be much opposition

Kickass Midfield though. Pendlebury, Wells, Hayes, Thompson, Rodan Mckenzie and Mzungu looking to do well.

Torps wants Pendlebury badly though :P