Main Menu

2011 line up

Started by brodman_18, December 14, 2010, 02:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brodman_18

So if Patfull is not on the wing, how would you reshuffle it. Voss will blood the young players, especially if we are losing games. Not shure about Polkinghorne

bomberboy0618

based on this clarke is in the fwd pocket, booyah  :D :D

brodman_18

Rotating in the ruck with Leuy. If teams are going to play 2 ruckmen this year, not sure if they will sitr them on the bench? would they be more likely to rotate 3 runners on the bench and rest the big men up forward. Year of the mobile ruckmen me thinks

bomberboy0618

Quote from: brodman_18 on January 07, 2011, 06:31:25 PM
Rotating in the ruck with Leuy. If teams are going to play 2 ruckmen this year, not sure if they will sitr them on the bench? would they be more likely to rotate 3 runners on the bench and rest the big men up forward. Year of the mobile ruckmen me thinks
if this is would clarke get 90%+ gametime?
if this happens then he is a lock.

Knowall

I wouldve thought Clarke wouldve played in the fwd line with JB as the two talls.  Therefore Leunenberger doing the bulk of the ruckwork

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Knowall on January 07, 2011, 06:37:51 PM
I wouldve thought Clarke wouldve played in the fwd line with JB as the two talls.  Therefore Leunenberger doing the bulk of the ruckwork
that would be legend wait for it dary  :D

brodman_18

Hmm will be interesting to see what they actually do.......
Personally I think if teams are going to go in with more than 1 ruckmen, they will be playing a fwd line with 3 talls. i.e. Brown, Fev, Clark/leuy rotating. Saves room for more legs on the bench. Makes blokes like clarke and staker important.

bomberboy0618

but then i say clarkes a lock, averaged 70 when he played a full season  :)

MTTY

Hope Karnezis gets early games looks to be a pretty decent player hope Corneilius gets games too ;D