R6 Trades

Started by enzedder, July 05, 2020, 11:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 06, 2020, 01:36:29 PM
Quote from: Hazza09 on July 06, 2020, 01:21:10 PM
I have Budarick, Brown, Rivers, Starcevich, Brander and Rowell.

I think Rowell and one of Budarick or Brown this week to Aarts
I’ve seen a fair few people wanting to bring in Yeo for Rowell but surely there are other options?
I know Suey is out and West Coast are returning home but what are the other reasons Yeo is a must other than this and his price?

I’m liking Boak, Duncan and even McCluggage before Yeo.
Yeo is a good pod if he returns to his best.  Last year in his first 5 games he only averaged 88 (finished with 107). He also had low ownership when I grabbed him. This year although different circumstances I am probably going to grab him as my overall is already dead. There is a chance though that the Eagles may continue to struggle and this includes Yeo.
Yeo was massive in the last half. Time to buy.

tommy10

Thinking Rowell/TBrown to Danger and Aarts. Next week either Noble to def premo/Pitto to prem fwd.....pending teams.

Mat0369

Quote from: Hazza09 on July 06, 2020, 01:21:10 PM
I have Budarick, Brown, Rivers, Starcevich, Brander and Rowell.

I think Rowell and one of Budarick or Brown this week to Aarts
I’ve seen a fair few people wanting to bring in Yeo for Rowell but surely there are other options?
I know Suey is out and West Coast are returning home but what are the other reasons Yeo is a must other than this and his price?

I’m liking Boak, Duncan and even McCluggage before Yeo.

He has averaged 107 the last two years. He has had big back ends to the year both seasons. Right now Boak and Duncan are top priced and are guaranteed to dip.

jbjimmyjb

Seeing as Viney hasn't travelledwith the team and Rowell is hurt:
Viney > Maynard
Rowell > Aarts

Leaves me with 780k for next week
Starc > Haynes/Daniel
rookie > Yeo

And then I'll still have enough for another upgrade the next week.

Edit: My bad guys, sorry, misread something about Viney

jvalles69

What, Viney hasn't travelled??

Samsturmfels

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 06, 2020, 04:50:26 PM
What, Viney hasn't travelled??
pretty sure he has. in an article i read it said his family was travelling with him to the hub.

tkringle

Quote from: jbjimmyjb on July 06, 2020, 04:45:21 PM
Seeing as Viney hasn't travelled with the team and Rowell is hurt:
Viney > Maynard
Rowell > Aarts

Leaves me with 780k for next week
Starc > Haynes/Daniel
rookie > Yeo

And then I'll still have enough for another upgrade the next week.

Source on Viney not traveling??

jbjimmyjb

Oops my bad on Viney, there was a typo in a HS article I read which has been updated.

Still, with his BE of 130 he needs to go either way.

Blues Blues Blues

Really struggling to decide.

I have: Noble, Brander, Rowell, Fyfe, Pickett, T Brown, Starcevich, Viney, Budarick

I have $260k so thinking of:
1. Starcevich to Haynes
2. Rowell to Yeo

Will wait and see teams obviously and hopefully Noble is back, and also that Picket is back given that Tigers have injuries and players not travelling to the hubs. Also, I will prob hold Fyfe for another week.

Fid

Major Flower up last week...

My wife had paused a show and I was 10 minutes behind on trading out Howe..... >:(

This week I will probably trade out for Jordan Ridley (future best of two rounds)

Aarts via Martin to mids and trade out the bleeding from Viney, which would leave me Rowell to trade out next week plus $450,500 in the kitty

justaverage

Wanted Parker but his price should stay pretty steady. Rowell has to go and someone has to come out for Aarts.

At this stage
Rowell -> Ridley
Noble / Brown / Starc / Buderick -> Aarts

RoughRed

Holding Fyfe
Holding Viney
Wait on Rowell tho' his BE makes me think take the money (and even he plays, it is shoulder - why take the risk)
Holding Pickett - expecting him to play and BE only 30 so with the Tige's problems, player-wise, he should get a better SC role
Holding Noble - low BE and should have good job security, unless he likes walking out n about in the early mornings
Holding Ah Chee (WCE) - Low BE, Good JS while Shuey out =>better SC role with Mid time
Wait on Brander - Low BE, slow burn, should be back
Holding Georgiades - Low BE, loophole with Sunday game

That leaves trading Starcevich (maybe) => Lloyd or Daniel
and/or
Mid field upgrade Rowell => Yeo , Berry, Wingard, TMiller

Hmmm

Best grab a glass of red and think some more  ::) ::)

jvalles69

Noble got dropped? That doesn't really suggest good JS...

RoughRed

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 06, 2020, 11:13:23 PM
Noble got dropped? That doesn't really suggest good JS...
Yeah, not sure why he was dropped, maybe a rest  ???

Stats-wise Game 4
Noble:         11 disposals 2 marks 5 tackles 3 clangers
Sidebottom: 12 disposals 2 marks 6 tackles 2 clangers

Not picking on Sidebottom, who I really like as a player (jumper not withstanding :D) but just pointing out, there were a lot of CW players in the same boat in game 4 and not sure why Noble was dropped

IMO with the turmoil in the Collingwood club player-wise the past week or so and the Nobles 4 game performance he is a strong chance to rejoin the 22. Should be a good SC scorer too, provided he cuts down on clangers early in the game

Wait on the teams this week!

jvalles69

You could be right with the carnage at Collingwood, I'm playing a much more aggressive game this year and axed Noble more than 2 weeks ago, so far it's working as I'm ranked around 1500.