Player spread

Started by rfc2011, February 06, 2011, 12:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfc2011

I finished top 2000 overall last year and im opting for a change in strategy to not only cope with the byes but to maximise potential scoring. I found in 2010 that i 0 players from about 3 clubs and with the games capped at 3300 available points per game i should increase my player spread. This year i have picked 1 player from each team but am really struggling to find value in Melbourne. Colin Sylvia i have in at present but i have to sacrifice having Hodge to squeeze him in (yeah i know) . Grimes is starting to stand out also. Any thoughts on my theory and other Melbourne players of value?

penskifile

freezer

Grimes, Sylvia, Green... would be the 3 I think most people would have if they had Melbourne players.

At the moment I'm not starting anyone from Melbourne, not even sure if I will pick any up during the year. Grimes is the only one I have thought seriously about but he is a bit too injuryprone for my liking.

dmac07

I like grimes, theres always the question of injuries but if all goes right has great potential and could ave over 100, especially as I think melbourne will be an improved side side this year.

antman

Mark Jamar in the rucks is one I'm looking at