Keeper average?

Started by vc_bombers, February 04, 2011, 10:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vc_bombers

What average should I be looking at for someone to be considered a keeper?

Luigi197

Quote from: vc_bombers on February 04, 2011, 10:48:44 PM
What average should I be looking at for someone to be considered a keeper?

from the NAB cup, ppl u got yours on... over 85 i reckon for basics.. u can figure it out plus its all on opinion

tferrier18

wtf lol, luigi you never make any sense.

keepers are your premiums, and in 2010 premiums cost 450k+. Now its probably anyone from 415k upwards.

It also depends on the position though. Your midfield keepers will need to average 110+ while your fwd/def keepers may only average 95+

Alex7089

Depends what you mean by keeper. There are cheap prems, prems, ultra prems, mid pricers & draftees who all have the potential to turn into keepers. As you go down you expect  lower average but they can still easily be kept to save the trade.
Cheap Prems - 90+ for me.
Prems - 95+ although you could expect a touch more for younger prems, with the improvement factor, or guys who had a down season the previous year.
Ultra prem - 120+ When you are paying 600k+ for a guy you expect the best each week.
Mid pricers - 85+ although you could ask for 90. Guys like Rich, Anthony & Sidey have the ability to average a fair bit more.
Rookies - 80+ although it is pretty rare for a rookie to turn into a keeper ie. Rich in '09 or Barlow last year.

Maca24

in my opinion by seasons end you want all your players scoring at 95 +