BXVs Rule Change Discussion Thread 2016/2017

Started by GoLions, July 26, 2016, 01:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

One small adjustment I reckon; captains and vice captains locked in on Thursday night unless they are a late out on the Friday (i.e. if you name someone not named, can't change them no matter what, but if they were named and are a late out, then you can change your C/VC). I guess you can sort of loophole here, but if you name a Thursday night VC, then by naming a C not already named you're basically already choosing your VC as C so no point.

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 08:37:11 PM
One small adjustment I reckon; captains and vice captains locked in on Thursday night unless they are a late out on the Friday (i.e. if you name someone not named, can't change them no matter what, but if they were named and are a late out, then you can change your C/VC). I guess you can sort of loophole here, but if you name a Thursday night VC, then by naming a C not already named you're basically already choosing your VC as C so no point.

Or maybe just name EVC? surly you cant have 3 late outs :P

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 08:41:15 PM

Allows you to change your emergencies as well though, whereas by locking them in on Thursday night, you can't.

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 08:45:25 PM

Allows you to change your emergencies as well though, whereas by locking them in on Thursday night, you can't.
Id prefer it locked in thursday night :P

SydneyRox

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 08:47:34 PM

But then you may as well lock out the whole team...or is that what you want done? :P

SydneyRox

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 08:50:22 PM

But then you may as well lock out the whole team...or is that what you want done? :P

if that isnt what you wanted, why did you suggest locking in the c and vc??

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 27, 2016, 08:53:23 PM

Only if they aren't a late out, to prevent loopholing.

iZander

Yeah i like that

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 08:54:27 PM

So name a C,VC, EVC before lock out? idk im confused a little here, hows it like locking out the whole team

SydneyRox

Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 08:56:01 PM

Yeah i like that

I dont mind this idea, but with the amount of Thursday night games it could be carnage some weeks.

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 08:57:13 PM

So name a C,VC, EVC before lock out? idk im confused a little here, hows it like locking out the whole team
I'm saying you can change your C/VC/EVC on Friday if one (or more) is a late out, just like we are proposing you can do for any member of your squad. The only difference is that you can only drop them if they are a late out, whereas with the rest of your squad, you could drop anyone on the Friday (however I am now realizing this will also have loopholing issues).

So maybe just your entire squad is locked on Thursday nights, barring any late outs on Fridays?

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 09:01:33 PM

I'm saying you can change your C/VC/EVC on Friday if one (or more) is a late out, just like we are proposing you can do for any member of your squad. The only difference is that you can only drop them if they are a late out, whereas with the rest of your squad, you could drop anyone on the Friday (however I am now realizing this will also have loopholing issues).

So maybe just your entire squad is locked on Thursday nights, barring any late outs on Fridays?
Yeah eithers fine with me, as long as theres no loopholing or that kind of shower :P

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 09:03:11 PM

Yeah eithers fine with me, as long as theres no loopholing or that kind of shower :P
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to prevent aha

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 27, 2016, 09:04:11 PM
Quote from: iZander on October 27, 2016, 09:03:11 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to prevent aha
Then im not too fazed how its done then :P But teams do come out on Thursday night, but it does leave a very small window of opportunity for people to name teams i guess :P