« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2022 Mids  (Read 426 times)
enzedder
Veteran Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018) & out.

« on: January 07, 2022, 08:59:31 am »

Any of Macrae, Steele, Oliver, Bontempelli, Touk, Titch, Parish, Wines and Neale should see you right. Probably need 4 of them to start and think you’d be crazy not to have Neale at his price.
Probably could put Walsh into that group too but his disposal efficiency puts me off slightly. The counter argument is that applied to Ollie Wines and look how he went last season.
Cases could be made for Merrett, Petracca, Lyons, Kelly, and Guthrie too but you’re probably better off sticking to the aforementioned group who have a better chance of finishing in the top8 at season’s end.

Danger is considerably cheaper than the most expensive picks and is capable of having those massive games that make you want to own him. He will be tempting but the risks probably outweigh the positives. Still he may be one that separates
 the best teams from the pack.

Rowell at 343k is a mid price option. He’s probably on everyone’s watch list in the preseason. He looked decidedly average on return last year and it is probably best to leave him out of your plans unless it becomes obvious you can’t.

Berry at 268k is much better value in comparison. Averaged 97SC in 2020 in a season where he went 120+ 6 times… picks himself really.

Forget the rest and fill with rookies but probably not JHF
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 09:01:10 am by enzedder » Logged
don200652
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:25:15 pm »

Maybe I've got my optimistic rose coloured Blue glasses on but I can see Walsh going to another
level this year.
Also although he's lost Def status I wouldn't discount Laird from becoming a decent
mid premo option - he finished last year as well as anyone
A structure with Neale at M5 seems to me to be the best this year 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »